Saturday, March 7, 2015

Through my Window

My friend,Donna Phelan,is hosting the challenge at Stamp TV this week so I made this card for  What Shell we Create? .  I stamped some kraft card with Melanie Muenchinger's Year of Borders in white, bleached the inside and the water colored the bleached part with blue.  The bottom portion is scored on my Score Pal and the  inked with  distress inks.  The light house scene  is from By the Sea by Theresa Momber and the window is from Poppy Stamps. Lately I have been challenging mysel to create cards that work for more than one challenge so I will enter this in the follow challenges

7 comments:

  1. Oh how FABULOUS! Love the view from the inside looking out. Your paneled and wallpapered walls look so lovely, just like you would find in a cottage by the sea! Wouldn't it be lovely to have that lighthouse view for real? Well, not when you were trying to sleep of course! lol Great hit on all of the Challenge, hope you win them all, wouldn't that be grand? (now I will copy and paste this comment to STV) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wow, wow! What a different and unique take on the beach scene. Outstanding! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I know Donna loves this! It's perfectly beach-y! A great take on the challenge, and so creative to do the whole scene looking through a window. And your papers are perfect for the whole effect. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! I love the view from the window. It really looks like you are looking out onto the ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card with fantastic view from the window
    Thanks for playing along with us at Poppystamps this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card. Love the complex background. Thanks for joining us at The Mod Squad Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH Cathy! This is gorgeous! Love the seaside scenery and your wonderful coloring!

    ReplyDelete