Friday, April 10, 2015

Lilac Roses



My Mo and Jo have not been playing well together this week so I dug up a sketch that I liked by Tonya Gibbs that I have used before to get me started.  It is such a pretty sketch that it is easy to create a design around it. I used the Cheery Lynn doily and leaves.  I also used Die Namites leafy Flourish and Spellbinders Bitty Blossoms.  The butterflies are from a Martha Stewart punch.


 I will enter this in the following challenges.

Cheery Lynn   Flowers (must be handmade)http://cheerylynndesigns.blogspot.com/2015/04/cheery-lynn-designs-challenge-179.html

Scrapy Land  http://www.scrapyland-blog.com/

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge  http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-april-showers-andor-spring-flowers/

11 comments:

  1. I think your mojo is just fine, Kathy, what a stunning card! Your flowers are gorgeous. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch! Love all the layering! Thank you for joining in on the challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spot On! Your flowers are absolutely gorgeous! You are a master paper crafting gardener! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and I love that sketch too! Your flowers are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your floral layouts are always gorgeous, and this one is no exception! You layer your elements perfectly and your color choices are always amazing. I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and a great sketch! I love your flowers and the papers you used! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapy Land Challenge #15!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Kathy this is totally awesome. Great sketch and you have perfected it with that beautiful floral arrangement.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an incredible card design, Kathy! LOVELY and beautiful in a peaceful, delightful way. Your hand-made flowers are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing your pretty project in the Scrapy Land Challenge! hugs and blessings, de {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a real stunner! Love the flowers, especially with the sponged edging. This IS great sketch - and you have really done it justice. And the black butterflies are just the perfect final touch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I am speechless. This is such a gorgeous card and I think that you mojo is just fine. But it was genius of you to do a sketch to make you feel better about it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card! Wonderful design and I love those beautiful flowers!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete