Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Peek a Boo

I am the hostess at the Mod Squad Challenge Blog this week where we are playing a game of  
tic  tack toe. If you want to join in the fun, you can check out the details HERE 

For the challenge, I made an interactive peekaboo card. When you open the card, a panel moves to reveal an inside sentiment or image. It is one of those cards that the recipient will ask " How did she do that?"  The video  explaining the details of this fun card can be seen  HERE . For the tic tack toe, I chose piercing, coloring and pearls. I colored the lily with Spectrum Noir markers and used a Spellbinder die that does the piercing for you and I  used some pearls from my stash. 

I already mailed this to my daughter for her birthday.  

Front 


                                                                           Inside        




Front


Inside

Supplies
Gina K Designs stamp sets     Elegant Florals and My Most Favorite
Spellbinders   Radiant Rectangles 
Heartfelt Creations   Sunny Day Paper Pack
Cherry Lynn   Butterfly
Die-Namites  Leafy Flourish
Martha Stewart      Punch

6 comments:

  1. This card is stunning! I love how you layered the flourish die over the flourish on the patterned paper! And the delicate butterfly goes perfectly your project. Another great idea that I will need to try!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME challenge!!! Can't wait to play. Your card is stunning, I love all the die cuts and the butterfly is gorgeous!! I especially like how you filigreed corners for part of the frame.....just fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful card you made. Sorry I can't join the challenge this week but hope you get a lot of entries. It sounds like a fun one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THUD! I am blown away by this gorgeous card of yours.....IT IS STUNNING!!! Love the Challenge and will be playing along....ALOT!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, this is awesome!! Not only is it peek a boo but it has the same sentiment I have in my hallway by the entry...I love that and your card is a KNOCK OUT!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know that I have seen this card on your blog, and I really thought that I made a comment. But I did not! I love your card, how could I not stop to comment. I have made two of these cards since I first saw it on SCS. Don't you love how they turn out? Yours is ravishing! I am looking for more dies that I could use to frame that window.

    ReplyDelete