Sunday, August 23, 2015

Lavender and Lace

My good friend,Judy Woodland, is the hostess at the Mod Squad Challenge Blog this week.  She challenged us to use either lavender or lace or both.  I think my lacy die cut will count as lace and I used lavender as my color.  All the dies are Spellbinders and the stamp is 3 Step Heart and Roses by Kitchen Sink Stamps.  These stamps are amazing. Most of them have a multi-stamp feature that lets you get great detail in your images. Kitchen sink Stamps is sponsoring this challenge so one lucky random entry will win a $25 gift certificate to their store.  Find the details Here

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Lavender rose, love that die too. This just screams elegance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! This took my breath away. That rose I set in the lilac panel is exquisite! You have really rocked this challenge girl! I am out of words, except, MARVELOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my! This is fabulous. Now I want the rose too! This is so beautiful and the lacy die is perfect with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous, Kathy!! The flower is stunning!! I love the layers and the dies you used!! What a beautiful card this is!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card Kathy. The layout is fabulous and I love Judy's choice for the Mod Squad Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous layered frame for your beautiful purple rose! Awesome work on this fabulous KSS design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is just stunning, Kathy!! You have really nailed that stamp set, I love that you did it in purple. And of course, that beautiful die cut frame is perfect for that image. So many layers, all wonderfully put together. Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along this week over at the Mod Squad!!

    ReplyDelete