Friday, November 20, 2015

A Snowman Outside My Door

I bought this decorator paper last year from Heartfelt creations and I have been wanting to use the door scene ever since I bought it,  My fabulously talented and  good friend Barbara Campbell is the hostess at Stamp TV this week.  She asked for a snowman so I gave her one.  I paper pieced his hat and scarf from the same paper pack and then I fussy cut him and popped him up with pop dots in front of the door.  This is a 5x7 card.  I rounded the corners on the door and put him on a Spellbinders die cut out using the same  paper pack.  Don't you love it when the paper does the work.


Simon Says Christmas ChallengeHere
Stamp TV HERE

5 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!! The paper is fabulous!! It's perfect with the snowman outside!! I love, love this Kathy!! So beautiful!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for my very own snowman. He is so majestic, standing outside of the door. Love the traditional feel of this Christmas card. He is adorable and thanks so much for joining in the challenge this week at STV. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really awesome paper. And I love how you placed the snowman like he's right outside the door - genius. Great paper piecing, love that stamp for that. Really sweet card! Oh, and great frame die too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Kathy. Love the mono colours you chose and fabulous layout. Such a cute snowman. Another beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous Christmas card, I love this festive design.
    Thanks for playing along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete