Friday, July 1, 2016

Dies R Us Outdoor Fun




The new challenge at Dies R Us ,Outdoor Fun, starts today. Now this might not look like fun to you, but the older I get sitting on a bench in the middle of a garden observing the birds and butterflies looks like a ton of fun to me. 





I cut the bench pop up die in white. I traced the top part of the die in blue and bottom part in greenand then fussy cut them so they would fit around the bench.  I layered the blue card with the Spellbinder's lattice and topped that with Memory Box Aberdeen Branch die cut in green and added some white flowers and blue butterflies. I added some grass at the bottom of the bench and a few small flowers, I used the hexagons from another die cut to make the little path in front of the bench. I placed the Cheery Lynn bird bath in front of the bench and added some grass, flowers, and butterflies. A bouquet of roses just cut from the garden rests on the bench.  Head over to the Dies R Us Challenge Blog and see the fabulous outdoor cards the team has made to inspire you, and then make your own outdoor fun creation using a die cut or two and link it up. One random winner will receive a gift card to the store. We look forward to seeing what you will create for your Outdoor Fun. 



Dies available at Dies R Us Store

Elizabeth Craft Designs - Garden Bench                   Memory Box - Dies - Aberdeen Branches       
                                                                                                             Memory Box Aberdeen Branch

                                 Elizabeth Craft Garden Bench                                                                                                   












                                                             Click here to visit       
                                                                      Store
                                                               Challenge Blog
                                                                   Facebook
                                                               Inspiration Bog


10 comments:

  1. Wow Kathy, this is amazing! That scene is gorgeous...I could sit there for hours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kathy, this is amazing! That scene is gorgeous...I could sit there for hours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Genius! You have created a peaceful place to sit and enjoy. Love the bird bath and the bouquet of roses. Fun challenge and a very special design by you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, what a cool and unusual card. I have never seen a pop up bench die, and you have used it perfectly. LOVE the floral background too. And I'm with you....I'm very content to just sit and watch the birds......life is good!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous and I love all the details of your garden bench scene. And, that sounds mighty tempting to me as a fun thing to do too....soaking up sun and watching the great outdoors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, I love the beautiful garden scene you've created, Kathy!! The bench looks amazing!! Adding that die to my wish-list!! All of the details are just perfect!! Peaceful and gorgeous my friend!! Have a great holiday weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh WOW! I would love to have this pretty garden bench in my backyard! I could watch the birds and butterflies, the crazy little chipmunks and that weird turkey who admires his reflection in the side of my card lol This is marvelous! Lots of work for a beautiful piece of art!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so cute!! I'd love to sit there! Mind I'd love to sit in my garden but it's wet and cold!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful, Kathy! I love all of the dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card with the pretty bench holding the lovely bouquet of flowers, Kathy! Love the background lattice die and sweet butterflies, too!!

    ReplyDelete