Monday, August 1, 2016

Dies R Us Babies Challenge


The new challenge at  Dies R Us  is Babies  (human babies or baby animals). I decided to make a card for my newest great nephew. 



I started with navy and white card and layered them. The focal image is a Die Namites die cut, and the shoe is a Tattered Lace die. Not my usual kind of card. No butterflies or flowers but the sentiment is so dynamic that you don't need much more. 

Tattered Lace Dies - Baby Boy BootiesTattered Lace  I used a different boy shoe but this one is available at the store now. 




click below for:
                                                                          STORE
                                                                 CHALLENGE BLOG
                                                                     FACEBOOK
                                                              INSPIRATION BLOG





8 comments:

  1. I remember you saying that you had to make a baby card, and you pulled it off. Using a die that says it all was the trick. This is very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat baby card. I love your layout and the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful, Kathy!! I love the dies you used!! The embossing is a fabulous touch!! Gorgeous baby card my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. A darling baby card, Kathy! Love the die cuts your used...too CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I LOVE that BIG bold It's A Boy die, how cool is that??? That baby bootie is a perfect accent as well! Maybe not your usual floral card, but certainly your usual beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, Kathy! The navy and white combo is beautiful. Great die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable!!! LOVE the colors you have used. I really like that shoe die, good for either boy or girl. For some reason your posts went into my spam, so I did not see this until tonight. Sorry it took me so long to comment.

    ReplyDelete