Monday, November 28, 2016

Quick and Easy Christmas Card

After Thanksgiving the crunch is to get Christmas Cards done. I have  some pretty blue glitter paper that fit the challenge at IO. I covered the glitter paper with the IO snowflake cover plate and then used a spellbinders oval on top. another IO Snowflake and the IO Merry Christmas cut from the same glitter paper then on to a card base. Beautiful cover plates like this are all you need for a quick and easy card. I will enter this in theIO Chill Out Challenge  and The Simon Says Wednesday Christmas to Die For challenge.

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous glitter paper, makes for a beautiful background as you can still see the glitter and sparkle! Fabulous snowflakes, gorgeous cover plate and topped with that big festive Merry Christmas....glorious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enlarged this card and BAMB! I had to put on my sun glasses. All of the beautiful glitter paper really shows.
    This is a grand way to make a quick and gorgeous Christmas card. Nice Design to put the oval under the Merry Christmas to make it Pop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous!! The blue glitter paper is so beautiful!! I love the snowflake background!! Stunning card my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how very gorgeous! I love the blue glitter paper and the snowy die cut from it makes for a wonderful card design. I enlarged it too and looked closer and it does indeed have lots of shimmer and shine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Just gorgeous. Love the glitter background, snowflakes and super sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this!!! Just the two colors and all that glitter and detailing. Just gorgeous, this is getting pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very pretty! I love the sparkle and the blue with the white..so sharp!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a fabulous sparkly Christmas card
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's amazing how quickly you can make a gorgeous card like this with the right dies. Don't you just LOVE glitter paper? Yes, the crunch is on!

    ReplyDelete