Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Double D Black and White

Today is the second post of our DD Anniversary Month and we have a great Mood Board for you. 




The graphics of the pillows looked fun as did the butterflies and I love butterflies, but I decided to go with the black and white kitties. We have had both as pets over the years and this is a card for my daughter who likes things clean and simple so I made this swing card for her.  The Kitties and the Birthday Wishes are from Impression Obsession and the paper is a freebie from Gina K. A Martha Stewart punch is on the side . 




Thanks for all of you who took the time to comment on my Anniversary Blog Post.  Your sweet remarks are always appreciated. I did a random drawing and the

WINNER OF THE DIES R US GIFT CERTIFICATE IS  MARSHA

Please drop me a note with your e-mail address at fkkrug@gmail.com and I will get that off to you. 

Now head over to the DOUBLE D CHALLENGE BLOG for more inspiration. There will be two additional prizes offered for this challenge so you will want to join in the fun.  





13 comments:

  1. What a fun, fun and beautiful card Kathy...I LOVE the design and how the kitties swing out on it, very clever and very CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your card and kitty cat panel, how cuuuute! There's just something about a black and white card! This is elegant and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow a fabulous and fun card Kathy, loving it all.xx{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card, Kathy! Love that the swing card cut outs mimic the pillows. I'm sure your daughter will love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great design on this one Kathy! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG what a cute creation Kathy! Love your design! Thanks for sharing a prize for our anniversary! Hard to believe a year has passed already ... just having too much fun I guess! LOL Happy Day to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card design. I love the swing card idea and your subject matter is wonderful too. Black and white really make a statement I think.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Love the design!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome swing card! That black and white just pops and I love the kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so gorgeous!! I love the design and the kitties!! Absolutely stunning card my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, gosh, Kathy, what a cute idea for a swing card! You're always so clever with your designs, and the kitties for this one are just darling. I know it must be really pretty when closed, too. So fun for your daughter's birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your daughter will love it!! I have that kitty die....how fun to see you using it. Such a cute card, love the triple swing fold design!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a stunning card Kathy! The kitties, polka dot paper and swing design are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete