Saturday, April 15, 2017

Dies R Us Tag


It is time for a new challenge at Dies R Us. This time we are challenging you to make a tag. I had a pretty piece of water colored paper in my scrap basket in orange and yellow so I began with that. I cit the Elizabeth Crafts Die in white and in the water colored paper. 


I wanted something more  on the bottom part of the tag and noticed I had already cut the iron gate from Diversions for a project that ended up going a different direction so I put that on top of the tag and it fit perfectly. I just had to trim the top and feet, A Die Namics flourish , some Memory Box Tall Choloe and some flowers and ribbon from my stash and I was done.  The DRU team  team has some fabulous Inspiration for you so be sure to check it out. We are looking forward to seeing you tags. 




Elizabeth Craft Designs - Tags & More 5 - SunburstDie-Versions - Whispers - Iron Gates




click below for:


12 comments:

  1. This tag is just a mini version of one of your beautiful cards. There is s lot of detail in the tag and I love the gorgeous color of the flower and all of the embellishments. I'm saving the names of these dies to add to my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Be still my heart! That is one GLORIOUS tag for sure! Love the die cut background and those fabulous flowers! This doesn't even need a gift attatched to it....it IS the gift! (or you could put it on a card too) LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous colors you have used here. Just beautiful, and everything goes together so beautifully! I really like your composition, it's just perfect and pleasing to the eye. And then that beautiful background, simply stunning and oh, so fabulous. AS ALWAYS!!!!! XO~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely tag with beautiful color and dies, Kathy!! Love those pretty flowers, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tag and I love the colors you used on it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning, Kathy!! I love the background colors and the dies you used!! The flowers look amazing!! Love it, my friend!! I hope you have a happy Easter!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, gosh, I love your tag! The iron gate is gorgeous and it's perfect as a single decorative panel. I think it was on sale a while back and I passed it up, boo hoo. Put myself on restriction for a while. Also, the SW tag set is pretty. Not your ordinary tag dies. I have one of the Chloe stems and have never used it yet. See, that's why I'm on restriction. You have such a flair for the floral arrangements, Kathy. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning Kathy. Beautiful colours and composition. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kathy, this is just beautiful! I love that iron gate and your flowers are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your tag is so pretty! I love the colors and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really gorgeous tag - love the dies you used!!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! What gorgeous layers and dies you've combined into such a beautiful project. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete