Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Double D Blue and White

                           
The theme for the challenge at Double D Challenge Blog this time is blue and white. Each of the tiles on the mood board has wodnerful texture, dimensions, and  patterns

                                               
 A double Z fold card looks so impressive but they are easy to make and fun to do and since I have not done one for awhile I decided this was the perfect opportunity. I chose a PTI paper for patterns and added some die cuts over the paper for  more dimension and texture. A flower with homemade flower soft and a  happy birthday sentiment completed my card. 






Here is the prize for this Challenge. 

Our design team is going to WOW you again. They are such a fabulous group of designers. Head over to the Double D Challenge Blog and get inspired then join us with your blue and white design. 

16 comments:

  1. So pretty! This fold is perfect for you to decorate and play with! Love that beautiful blossom and the way you layered the HB really makes it POP! Just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fold and your card looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WOW girlfriend ... this is just GORGEOUS! What a beautiful design ... FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy, your Z fold card is beautiful! Love the die cut backgrounds and the daisy looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathy, your Z fold card is beautiful! Love the background die designs and that daisy is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad that you did this card. I was in need of a special Birthday card, and this Z fold will fill the bill. I will just have to decorate it as beautifully as yours. Love how you used the die cuts and the decorative flowers and swirls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, the fold is awesome! I always love your flowers and flourishes, and that background die cut is perfect with that patterned paper. Just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Kathy your card is stunning...love, love the Z fold and your dies and patterned paper are gorgeous...another beauty my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful take on the photo challenge and I love all the dies used which gives a lacy look to your card design.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is stunning, Kathy!! I love the z fold design!! The dies you used are gorgeous!! This is so beautiful, my friend!! I love, love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi KAthy, I have been popping over to see your card and was not up yesterday but now I am happy it is as I just love this gorgeous design and your papers are just gorgeous. Love it.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Homemade Flower Soft? You've always got something interesting up your sleeve. Still planning on trying that wood background. It's on my stamping to-do list. This is such a cool fold and pretty dies. You always have the perfect dies. Aren't they fun? Beautiful, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just over-the-top fabulous with all the blue & white colors and beautiful dies! I love the big flower and how does one make homemade Flower Soft? That sounds like fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Kathy your designs are always so stunning! The gorgeous dies and beautiful flower are the perfect combination.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Kathy your designs are always so stunning! The gorgeous dies and beautiful flower are the perfect combination.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is terrific! I love the fold, and the dies you used...such an awesome card for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete