Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Double D Weddings

Hello,friends.  Just wanted you to know that my computer crashed and I am using a very old note book to make comments and write posts. It is slow  so I am learning to be patient...well sort of. My computer is being fixed (I hope) but I will lose all my programs and will have to start the download process again. Ugh. If you don't get any comments from me for awhile, you will know I quit being patient. Ok now the reason for this post.  Once again we have a fabulous inspiration board at Double D Challenge Blog.  It is all about weddings. 





For this card I started with a pretty piece of paper from PTI. the flowers and the lattice backgound reminded me of a garden wedding. I cut an oval from a piece of white card and then I covered that with Tutti Designs Rose frame. I finished it of with a scalloped frame from Gina Marie. I added a bride and groom from Frantic Stamper  and a Sue Wilson sentiment. 



The Design Team has put together some fabulous projects for this challenge. They have truly out done themselves, Go take a peek at  Double D . I can't wait to see our galley fill up with inspiration from you. 

12 comments:

  1. Oh this is lovely Kathy - though I'm sorry to hear about your computer! Thank you so much for your friendship it's been a pleasure working with you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully created Kathy, you bride and groom stand out perfectly with the colors you have used...a gorgeous card!! Sorry to hear about your computer, I am in need a NEW one, this one just keeps struggling along with me...patience.. what's that...lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many beautiful layers on this card. I love how you do that. I am going to put some more on my wish list. This card is outstanding and will make a grand entrance when given. Sorry about the computer and I hope that works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kathy this is awesome! LOVE your design ... the layers make a perfect scene! Well done my friend! Thanks for wonderful wedding inspiration!
    P.S. Hope your computer whoas are over soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh, the paper is a perfect starting point! I've been admiring this... It couldn't be more ideal with the gorgeous framing and the die cut sentiment in red over top. It's not fun when your computer crashes! I hope it can be fixed okay.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, I feel your pain. I'm going through the same thing right now with my computer. I had to get a new one and now I'm trying to load all the programs and files on the new one. Such a pain!! But, this one is much faster so I'm happy :)

    Your card is so elegant and stunning!! I love the way you framed the couple!! What a gorgeous card this is, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a lovely card, Kathy! The frame is so elegant and dainty. Love the sentiment done in red.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card and I am needing a wedding card so this is a push in the right direction. Maybe after the weekend I can get one made.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh NO! So sorry, that is the worst! I hate any kind of technology change....ugh! Be patient, all will be well. Now about that card. Holy Smokes is that gorgeous! I would love to attend that garden wedding, that Paper is beautiful. All of your die cuts are perfect and spot on! I adore that sweet couple too! Fabulous! Good luck with your computer! xo~

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a stunning card Kathy! Beautiful scene you have created with the gorgeous dies. An elegant wedding card - I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh man, I SO feel your pain. As you know I am just over having computer issues. Thankfully I didn't have to lose all my data, but it was touch and go for awhile. This is just stunning. I love that you have incorporated just a little red, it really makes the whole card pop. I thought the background paper was from PTI.That bride and groom die is so pretty, as is all your layering. I love everything about this card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! Love how you put the dies together...gorgeous wedding card Kathy!Hope your computer issues get fixed soon:)

    ReplyDelete