Thursday, February 8, 2018

Impression Obsession Friendship Flowers


I found some more time to play so I decided to enter another challenge. This card is for the Impression Obsession Friendship Flowers Challenge. This challenge is sometimes difficult for me because I am accustomed to using dies from many companies on a card and for this challenge you can only use IO stamps and dies. I do have tons of  IO dies and stamps so I just sorted  through my IO stash and choose things that fit the challenge.   In this case, I knew I wanted to use the sentiment. I have had need for sympathy and get well cards lately so I thought this would fit both.




These are the IO dies I used for this project. I used the flowers from the strawberries and the hydrangea and leaves from leafy branches.  For the sentiment, I used both the stamp and die in the Thoughts set.




                           Thoughts     

leafy branches



I will also enter this in the  Scrapyland Anything Goes Challenge

10 comments:

  1. So sorry for the need for sympathy or get well cards, but you have really gone over the top on this card. I think you need to have a class on how to arrange a flower cluster. Love the little bunch on the opposite corner. Good luck on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the need, but they are the most appreciated card! (((hugs))) This is so beautiful and delicate. I love your design and those lovely flowers, never would have known they were a strawberry--great job! I also love how you used the little Hydrangea petals--never would have thought of that either! You're Wicked Smaht! I agree with Barb....fly us both out LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. UGH - sympathy cards are always no fun!!! Better to have some on hand, and I never seem to have them. This is gorgeous, I love those flowers. Where do you get that little white stuff that poking in and out of the spray? I have been looking for something like that. I really like the soft colors here, and the way you popped up the gold greeting. And then adding the sequins is just perfect. Gorgeous!!! I'm in on the class too....oh wouldn't that be F.U.N????????

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very beautiful with those soft spring colors and gorgeous flowers. The layout is awesome too! I love the gold sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, this is stunning, Kathy!! The flowers are so gorgeous!! I love the colors and your beautiful design!! Sympathy cards are so hard to make...you've done such a beautiful job!! Thanks so much for playing along at Scrapy Land!! Have a great weekend, my friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never realized these flowers in the strawberry set would make such pretty stand alone flowers until now. IO needs more tiny flower dies like this. Your card is so soft looking and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card and a great use of just the IO stamps/dies!! Such pretty flowers and details!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, my gosh, this is soooooo gorgeous! Winner, winner! Look at all those pretty dies you used. You have a beautiful collection and what you do with it, sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beauty and eye catching details. Beautifully crafted. Thanks for joining us at https://http://www.scrapyland-blog.com.
    Hugs
    Berni DT

    ReplyDelete