Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Double D Let's Pop a Wheelie


This is the new mood board created by Diane at Double D. I was intrigued by the large wheel and pumpkins and the wheelbarrow filled with flowers so I decided to fill my wheelbarrow with pumpkins. 


I created a fall card that could be used for either a guy or girl. 



I used all IO dies for this one. I just did a card for one of their challenges and all the dies were still on my desk so it worked out perfectly.  I just love the flower pots they just released and I use this tree die so often. In the spring I cover it with pink flower soft and in the fall with yellow and orange flower soft or some fall leaves. This time I just used the bare branches.  I think I could use it for Halloween greeting too.
We hope you will join us for our new challenge at Double D.


One random winner will receive this fun prize.  


The team is always so impressed with the great projects you create and it becomes hard for us to pick our favorites.  Thanks for sharing your talent with us. 

11 comments:

  1. This is FABULOUS Kathy! Love all the Fall goodness you've created! Just beautiful! Happy Day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Fall card arrangement and perfect with those images and gorgeous colors. Cute wheelbarrow filled with pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful, Kathy!! I love the Fall scene you've created!! The details are just perfect!! Love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very versatile tree and in this case it's perfect for a late fall card! I love IO dies. Have lots and use them a lot. You aced this challenge, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing happier for a fall card that a barrow full of pumpkins. You sure make good use of that tree die, I am not surprised. What a nice and sweet touch with the pot of flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice card just love this barrow and the gorgeous dies.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your pretty scene and perfectly done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card, Kathy! You created a beautiful fall scene with all of these IO dies. I really like that tree and the flower pot...

    ReplyDelete
  9. You always have just the most perfect dies for any Challenge and you always put them together in the most perfect way. Always. Period. I love this Fall scene you have created with rustic wheelbarrow and bare tree. It's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well you really nailed this challenge, my dear. Your fall scene is fabulous! Not only do we have a wheelbarrow full of pumpkins, we have a pot of flowers and birds flying home to their house. You are simply AH-mazing!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Kathy. I love all the details - these small things make your cards so extra special.

    ReplyDelete