Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Scare - in" Up Some Pumpkins



Pumpkins  and scarecrows and a fun mood board.  Somewhere I have a stamp set from Gina K Designs designer Theresa Momber that was perfect for this challenge.... but I could not find it. It will probably turn up after I clean up my craft room from my many Christmas projects.



As I looked through my supplies, I found  some IO pumpkins and Memory Box pumpkins so I went to the internet to find a scarecrow that was legal to use. I found this happy fellow.


 The picture with stairs and the shelves of pumpkins inspired me to do a stair step card.  This is soooo different from what I usually do, but it was fun.  The best part of being part of this design team is that we are challenged to give you examples, but then we get to be inspired by your awesome creativity.  I think Darlene and Diane have put together an amazing team because none of us approach the challenge in the same way which opens up so possibilities for all of you. Take some time this challenge to thank Diane and Darlene for all they do to bring this challenge blog to YOU.  They are amazing.  Check out what the design team did for this challenge HERE. 


14 comments:

  1. OMGoodness Kathy this card couldn't be any cuter!! Look at all the fun details and what a clever idea to make a step card with the pumpkins and the other scarecrow 'peeking' out...made me smile right off!..Fabulous card and thank you for all the nice comments, but honestly, this challenge blog wouldn't be anything without all you wonderful friends to make it what it is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is fantastic! I adore your scarecrow, lots of elements there! And then you dolled up the side steps too! Pumpkins and 'corn' and another little friend peeking out--LOL This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, there's nothing you can't do when it comes to making an interesting card design. And cute! I mean, what's not cute about scarecrows? What a great fall-scene step card! All your parts are perfect. I'm in total agreement about our DD leaders, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing step card, Kathy! Just perfect! Lots of fun details in this design. And yes, it's great to be part of a team that covers such a wide range of talent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well aren't you the clever one doing a step card! Perfect design with all these fun fall elements! And, I glad to see Mr. Scarecrow with a smile on his face! He must be enjoying a sunny day! LOL
    Sorry for the late comment ... been out furniture shopping in Amish country all day ugh! Fun but exhausting! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks fab in a stepper card lovely design and awesome result.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great approach to this challenge. Your scene is fantastic and so creative. Even if it is not what you usually do. You rocked this one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous fun stair step card Kathy. That scarecrow is so cute you just want to hug him.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous scene! Loving that scarecrow... He looks right at home there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty card Kathy! Such a cute scarecrow image and great detailing on your stepper card. I love all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, what a fun card!! The details are amazing!! I love the scarecrow and the all of the fabulous dies you used!! Wow!! Love, love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such an adorable card! Your scarecrow just makes me smile, and I love all the elements, put together as only YOU can do. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute Kathy! Love the card shape too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is adorable!!! I LOVE it...so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete