Monday, March 4, 2019

Impression Obsession Flowers for Friends

\
I am making boxes that hold chocolate to sell at a Walnut and Wine Festival that is right before Mother's Day. I decided to make one for the bird lovers and enter it in the Impression Obsession Challenge Impression Obsession Flowers for Friends


I made the flowers from the strawberry die and filled the center with prills. The leaves from the layered floral set.


Here are the Impression Obsession dies I used for this card.


 


7 comments:

  1. Boxes of chocolates to sell is a great idea. This is gorgeous decoration on top the boxes will be so useful after the chocolates are long gone. Love the colors on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fabulous Festival, YUM! I love this for holding chocolates! This is so Spring like and I think we could all use a little Spring right about now...oh and chocolate too! This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the idea of making boxes to hold chocolates!! Well heck, I LOVE making boxes. This one is so sweet, that little bird just makes me think of spring. And of course I really like the color!!! Really lovely and so thoughtful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful Kathy and so sweet. I can hear that bird singing it's spring. Gorgeous colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous, Kathy!! I love how dimensional the branch full of leaves looks!! The flowers and bird are beautiful!! Love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. You take on the most ambitious projects! This box is absolutely beautiful. Sweet, too. I'd love to see a photo of your group of boxes. I bet they'll all be amazing!

    ReplyDelete