Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Dies R Us Flowers

April has ended and so have many of the showers so now it is time to enjoy the spring flowers at DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG.

I love making home made flowers and Elizabeth Crafts Designs has so many beautiful ones.  I started with the pitcher and cut it from some pretty designer paper I have. I looked through the flowers I have made while I watched old Hallmark movies with my husband and decided to use some lilacs and dog wood to fill the pitcher.


I don't need to describe how I put this card together because a picture is worth a thousand words but if you are interested in any of the dies I used I have them listed here with links back to the Dies R Us Store

Preciuous Marieke - Dies - Fantastic Flowers - Square Flowers FramePreciuous-Marieke Fantastic-Flowers

Elizabeth Craft Designs - Dies - Lilac 2Elizabeth Craft Lilac 2

Elizabeth Craft Designs - Dies - Dogwood 2Elizabeth Craft Dogwood 2


Elizabeth Craft Designs - Dies - Pottery Pitcher Elizabeth Craft Pottery Pitcher


Elizabeth Craft Designs - Dies - Ladder FernElizabeth Craft Ladder Fern.

We hope you will join us at DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG with your flower designs.



12 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so stunning, Kathy!! The flowers look amazing!! I love the dimension!! The paper you used for the pitcher is perfect and the background is fabulous, too!! I haven't seen the Dogwood die and I need it now!! My Dogwood trees are so beautiful this year!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! This is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love the floral vase (pitcher) and your lilacs/dogwood are AMAZING! Absolutely beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This challenge is right up your street and I LOVE the flowers! They are so realistic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS card Kathy, WOW, I want a vase of these on my table, I can almost smell the lilacs...a stunner for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card!! This brings me warm and precious memories of visiting my mom's house in the spring. She always had bouquets of lilacs on the table when they were blooming. So lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This just blows me away, Kathy! More dies for my wish list! This is just incredibly beautiful! And your gorgeous pitcher just looks real! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my dear, you have outdone yourself. Those lilacs are beyond beautiful, and the patience it took to put this together is just amazing. I don't think I could do it. This is just lovely, I can't stop looking at it!!! XO~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, wow!! Your card is absolutely gorgeous with the lilacs overflowing from the pitcher! Lovely dogwood flowers and beautiful flower frame, too! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kathy this is absolutely gorgeous. I love lilacs and these look so real that I can almost smell the fragrance.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love lilacs so this card is extra gorgeous to me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We have been on the road most of the day traveling back and here I am in our hotel room sorting out all of the emails. Then I got your gorgeous card and what a fresh breath it is. So lovely to look at I can almost smell the lilac scent that I love so much. So much talent ant patience that it took to make this amazing card. You are especial lady for sure. Thanks for the surprise at the end of my day.

    ReplyDelete