Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Double D Pearls


Today starts another fabulous challenge at Double D Challenge Blog. Time to bring out the bling,and use pearls, gems or rhinestones in your project.  I needed a wedding card so I decided to use this challenge as a stepping stone for that card. I love pearls and decided that would be my gem of choice.  Take your cue from this beautiful design board. 


PEARLS, GEMS or RHINESTONES

  I created  this easel  card for a couple who had an out door ceremony so I tried to mimic some trees and an arch. I cut an oval from the center of a blue panel and backed it with vellum, Next  I added an IO  tree frame,   I topped the entire frame with a PTI floral frame and added a Frantic Stamper bride and groom with a Sue Wilson sentiment on top. This was fun to make. I love layering. 





We hope you will join us for this challenge at Double D Challenge Blog.  Without you, we have no purpose.

11 comments:

  1. A beautiful easel card Kathy...lots of gorgeous details and perfect amount of bling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous!! I love the dies you used and the beautiful easel design!! It's so stunning!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stunning, Kathy! The design is amazing and the vellum layer adds true elegance to the scene. You are the queen of special fold cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness! Spectacular! A beautiful easel wedding card, love the outdoor accents, I bet they loooooooved this beauty! I adore Vellum lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathy this is absolutely stunning..just love this..x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Kathy this is absolutely gorgeous! I'm sure the couple was very impressed and thrilled with your card! Well done my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful wedding card. So lovely and lacy. I love the bride and groom too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowie, gorgeous! A wedding is a perfect time for bling and you've done it subtly with a few pearls and some stunning dies. Oh, how I love that floral frame. It's time for me to get back to playing in my stamp room. We're still in Utah and at a place where I have good WiFi, but heading for home tomorrow. Still be a few days before we get there. Cute golf card in your previous post, too. I'll never catch up, so not even trying. Later!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great wedding card that represents the place where they got married. I really like that it is a stand up card as your cards are so beautiful that they need to be displayed. I currently have two of yours on my desk.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous wedding card! I just love the placement of the sentiment. The entire card is so well designed and I love easel cards. Lovely!!!







    Gorgeous wedding card. I just love the placement of the sentiment and all of the dies.

    ReplyDelete