Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Poppy Stamps Fall Frolic




I watched a video on Splitcoast Stampers with Dave Brethauer at the beginning of the month.  He was using dies to cut napkins and the water coloring them.  I thought I would give this a try on some fall leaves.  The Poppy Stamp challenge this month is called Fall Frolic.  I used the newly released Poppy Stamp Maple leaves 


I used these Poppy Stamp Dies for this card. 
Poppystamps - Dies - Maple TrioMaple Trio

Poppystamps - Dies - Perfect Pine NeedlesPerfect Pine Needles


Poppystamps - Dies - Small Wispy Pine Needles Small Wispy Pine Needles



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful leaves and.wonderful Fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you have done with that technique. I watched it too, great idea. I tried it and thought it was really fun. Your design here is really pretty. I really like your die cut frame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so so pretty Kathy. Thanks for sharing the video link. Going to have to try it out. Those maple leaves came out fabulously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still in Cairo, but want to take some time to leave comments. Love the look of your leaves and I watched the video. I see that you die cut them and then painted them too. Wonderful and creative job. Kudos for trying something so different.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful, Kathy! I love how it turned out. I'll have to watch Dave's video again because I can't remember how all the napkin layers hold together. I do wan't to try it when I have a little more spare time.

    ReplyDelete