Friday, April 17, 2020

Addicted to CAS Animals




A few of us at Double D Challenge Blog decided to participate in another challenge a together. This time we are over at Addicted to CASIf you follow my blog, you know that it is rare for me to do a CAS card. I love it as a style and admire those who have perfected it, but it is hard for me. I decided it would be good for me to give it a try.






I had this Cottage Kutz die I had not used for awhile. I like how the lab is hidden behind the grass.  I cut it twice once in black and once  in green, and paired that with a new IO  Wooden Disc die  and a PTI Hello die.  A lot of the detail in the wooden disc does not show in the picture.  


Visit the Blogs of my team mates and see what they created for this HOP.


10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I was stumped with the animal part of this challenge, but this is great. My son has a lab and this would be a great card for him, or anyone that loves dogs. So masculine and appeals to the hunter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say you did it! Love that doggie die, he is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card Kathy!! I too LOVE the LAB! Thanks for joining in the fun once again and helping to keep each other uplifted! Well done! Stay healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I love this card!! I have looked at that die many a time and have it on my list, fabulous masculine card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on this beautiful, CAS masculine card! I think you may have just sold that lab die to all of us on the team. ;0) Well done Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just FABULOUS!!! I love the dies you used, and the colors are perfect. I think the green textured panel is spot on for an accent. Great take on the challenge, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card design and I love the lab dog die used for it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this die. It's great for any outdoor loving guy, even if he doesn't have a lab. You did a good job on the CAS part of it. Not easy until you've done it a bunch, but it's a good skill to have. I really like your card, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card for a dog lover! Thanks for joining us at Addicted To CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the rustic feel of your CAS card Kathy. The doggie die is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete