Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Double D Colors of Summer

                                         

Time is moving so quickly this summer.  It is the second Wednesday of the month and time for a new challenge at Double D Challenge Blog Here is our colorful Mood Board for the challenge.


                                 

My approach to this challenge was different for this challenge.  I looked at the colors and then went through my papers.  I picked the blue and orange paper because of the colors of the beach balls and cool pops. It also reminded me of all the swirls in the string on shells. 


I used this fabulous balloon stamp and die from Stampin' Up.  It is one of my go to birthday sets.  It is so easy to create this wow factor.  Check our the colorful entries from the team at  Double D Challenge Blog the create your own Colors of Summer entry.  If you enter these Nuvo inks could be yours. 


11 comments:

  1. Fabulously designed card Kathy, a pretty summery birthday card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kathy this is awesome! You've really been coming up with some unique and fabulous creations! Well done my friend! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This die certainly helps with the Wow factor, but I love the papers that you chose to give it a regal look. Great Birthday Card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card and such a unique fold to it. I love how those balloons seem to be floating. Perfectly Lovely Kathy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool Pops! I can still taste that harsh sting in the back of your throat while eating one of these lol Great color choices, great fun fold! Nice bouquet of balloons to surprise the recipient...and to party on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do gorgeous work. This is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delightful card Kathy and love the balloons. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have that die set and haven't used it in forever. LOVE what you have done with it here. Great design, I really like your take on the challenge. PERFECT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun and festive, Kathy! I love the swirls and colors in the papers. You always have such unique folds in your cards. The sentiment is great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a stunning card Kathy! The gorgeous design, paper and balloons are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's got the WOW factor, alright! It's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete