Sunday, March 30, 2014

ColorfuLEE Yours Grapes

Lee's challenge at Mod Squad  http://modsquadchallenge.blogspot.com/   really was a challenge for me because I can't wrap my head around red and brown, but I gave it a try.  I stamped the grapes ( Gina K Designs) with versa Mark on GKD cranberry tart card stock and embossed with white.Then I bleached the card stock which turned it a pretty golden color.  I decided I might like some green on the leaves so I washed my water brush and then used Bamboo laves ink pad to grab some color on the brush and added it over the bleaching.  Then I added a little pink to some of the grapes. Layered this on some craft CS that I had stamped with some branches and sponged the edges with distress ink.  Added a flower and some twine for embellishment and placed it on white CS.  Stop over to the Mod Squad blog and look at the beautiful creations that were done in red and brown for this challenge.



3 comments:

  1. Well done my dear. You did the bleaching technique perfectly. Love your colors, great take on the challenge!! And that beautiful rose is just the perfect final touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I like the bleaching and the pretty flower you added.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! LOVE how this turned out! Tis' gorgeous! Thanks for playing along in our Mod Squad challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete