Monday, March 31, 2014

Daring Adventure

MFT has the best sketches and I love a sketch challenge so I gave this sketch a try.  The dp is from Heartfelt creations, and I paired it with a golden brown.  I used a cuttlebug folder to emboss the top and a different one to emboss the strip.  I am not sure who manufactured the sentiment, but I found it in a stash drawer and realized I had never used it. My new favorite flower is this die from Susan's Gardens. I added a few pearls and I was done.  There are some fabulous designs entered in this challenge so if you have some time take a look.  



MFTWSC169
http://www.mftstamps.com/blog/category/wednesday-stamp-club/



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kathy - and great take on the challenge. Don't you love doing sketches? I love your beautiful background paper and texture. Embossing folders rock when you are looking for a little something. And I have never seen that die, but it's gorgeous! Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Kathy! Love the soft inking within the die and the blossom is so beautiful! Thanks for joining along with MFT :)

    ReplyDelete