Monday, March 10, 2014

Purple Iris

I made this card for my daughter's birthday. I will be entering it in Allie Gower's  color palette challenge at  Mod Squad  http://modsquadchallenge.blogspot.com/    I love this iris stamp from Heartfelt Creations, and I was so pleased with how this card came out that I will be duplicating it for Mother's Day.   I am so fortunate to have both my mother-in-law (94) and my mother (91) still healthy and as fun loving as always.  I colored the iris with Spectrun Noir markers then fussy cut it and put it inside the oval frame from Spellbinders dies then positioned it on dp  from Heartfelt Creations.  The sentiment is from Theresa Momber's "Elegant Florals" for Gina K Designs. I added a bow and some pearls that I colored black. 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kathy. Your coloring is impeccable, as is your design and layout. Just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your win over at Mod Squad. I KNEW they would like this card - it's spectacular!!

    ReplyDelete