Sunday, January 1, 2017

Dies R Us Anything Goes

A new year and a new challenge over at DIES R US. This is an easy one because it is Anything Goes using a die. I have fallen in love with two products this year, prills and gilding flakes. 


I started this card with Impression Obsessions Snowflake Background cut from  white heavy card stock. I backed it with some adhesive paper and then used some gilding flakes to fill in the background. So easy and so much fun. 

Here are the dies I used from the  DIES R US STORE.


Impression Obsession - Dies - Snowflake Background                                                                    Frantic Stamper - Dies - Fern              

Impression Obsession Snowflake Background                        Frantic Stamper Fern
Sue Wilson Designs - Canadian Collection - Toronto                                  Memory Box - Dies - Rhone Butterfly Wings

Sue Wilson Toronto                                                Memory Box Rhone butterfly             

                              


 I added some Sue Wilson dies and Just for You sentiment that I painted with a gold Wink of Stella,some background dies behind some Wild Iris flowers and I was done. Much prettier IRL. 


 click below for:

  


15 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, just look at all those gorgeous dies on this gorgeous card!!! The gilding flakes add so much, it's just stunning!!! Happy new year, my dear friend. Hope 2017 is good to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Kathy...wow...what a way to start the New Year..it is fabulous!! Happy 2017!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Kathy ... this is drop dead gorgeous! What a fabulous design! Awesome use of die cuts! Well done girlfriend! Happy New Year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super GORGEOUS! Love the white and gold combo! Your dies and they way you (always) put them together so perfectly look beyond beautiful! I bow down to you, Mistress of the Dies lol Happy New Year, my dear sweet friend! xo~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic desgin. I love all the gorgeous dies you used on it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous!! Great use of die cuts!! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! So rich and luscious ... Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the gold and white combination! And your flowers are amazing - as always!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy new year, Kathy!! I hope 2017 is an amazing year for you my sweet friend!! What a stunning card!! The layers and dies are so gorgeous!! I've fallen in love with prills, too but I haven't tried gilding flakes...you've inspired me!! Love this so much!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. So elegant and beautiful! I just love how you combine dies and elements..always so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kathy, I saw this beauty while traveling and it was too hard to make comments on my phone. (old eyes) So I waited until we got plugged in here in sunny Florida. (temp 90) Your cards are always put together with wonderful arrangements of dies, and this one is a great example. Now you have stepped it up a notch with the technique and the prills and gliding flakes. Fabulous and so pretty! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing card! Love all the diecuts and the sparkling background!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kathy this card is just gorgeous! I truly love those colors... just gorgeous! I would never have known how to use the fern die... but you definitely put it to good use and it looks awesome! Nicely done!
    Hugs,
    Jo-DT Sis

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy New Year! Stunning details!!Gorgeous card.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunningly beautiful creation--I'm in awe!

    ReplyDelete