Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Double D Black and White with a Pop of Clolor

Are you ready for another fabulous Mood Board from Darlene. Bright colors really pop off a black and white background. The balloons, butterfly and flowers  are real attention grabbers.  Your job is to be inspired by the board and create your project and share it with us at Double D Challenge Blog.                         




                                       
Here is my card for the challenge. I started with some paper from PTI. Then I cut a white panel and die cut both ends with Sue Wilson's  Gemini Centaurus  dies. I cut a band of black card and ran it through my Fiscar's crimper. Some Spellbinders leaves and daisy and a MFT leafy swirls finished the design.
                                            


My fabulous teammates have created some beautiful designs for your inspiration. You can see them at Double D Challenge Blog .

Sue Wilson Designs - Gemini Dies - CentaurusSue Wilson Gemini Centaurus







14 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Kathy!! Love your flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Kathy! Love your design!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully created Kathy, such pretty flowers and delicate die cuts and pretty, pretty design!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Kathy, lovely dies used.xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incredible design! I have not used my crimper in years, but you better believe that I will be thinking about it now. As usual, your flowers are refined and this makes for another Kathy stunning card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so stunning, Kathy!! I love the die you used...such a creative and gorgeous design!! The flowers look amazing!! Love, love this, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very elegant, Kathy! I love the SW die!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so very gorgeous! Great layers and dies used with that pop of color.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, I like that SW die! Many of the SW dies are too big for A2 cards, but this one is perfect (I followed your link). No flower is more cheerful than a daisy, is it? So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very elegant and so delicate....beautifully designed Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fantastic creation. Love how you used dies.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whoa, your daisy is fabulous. I have decided that you are the daisy queen, especially with the homemade flower soft. Gorgeous die cuts, and then that sweet pop of color with the little red buds. Awesome card, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my this is so beautiful Kathy! I love all those wonderful embellishments and that lovely die on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! That Sue Wilson die is AMAZING! Love the layering of your card (as always). And your daisy, so pretty, so happy, so delightful!

    ReplyDelete