Saturday, July 15, 2017

Dies R Us Die Cut Sentiment

The new challenge at Dies R Us is  making a die cut sentiment the focal image. I decided to make a shaker window for the Cheery Lynn Your Are Awesome die.  


 

 I used the smooshing technique with water and distress inks. Then I die cut the panel with the Frantic Stamper Chevron Die. The great thing about this die is the other half can be used on another project. I followed the usual steps for a shaker card then adhered that to a 5 1/2 by 4 1/4 Swiss dot embossed panel. That was attached to an A2 card base. I shaped and  sponged the flowers from Cheery Lynn Floral Bouquet and placed them on some leaves. 






The Dies R Us team has some fabulous inspiration for you on the Dies R Us Challenge Blog .



13 comments:

  1. Quick! Send this to yourself!!! This is amazing! I love Shakers and your design is beautiful and unique! Such a pretty smooshed background and your flowers are gorgeous....of course....I expect nothing less! LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I love your over all design and the fact that it's a shaker makes it even more amazing! Beautifully done my friend! WOWZA!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some unknown reason, I never liked pink and blue together.....until now! Seriously, I love every thing about this card. The shaker is a bonus. The V shaped die cut is such a great design and of course, your lovely designed flower arrangements tops it off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous shaker card, I love, love shakers, and yep yours is 'awesome'..beautifully created!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that sentiment die cut and gorgeous flower! Wonderful card, Kathy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a beautiful shaker card. What a fabulous design too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so gorgeous, Kathy!! I love the shaker design!! The smooshed background looks amazing!! Stunning, my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. How clever are you! This is fabulous. Love the idea of your shaker card using that big bold sentiment. Of course you had to finish off with that beautiful floral spray. Just gorgeous Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful blooms Kathy! I really like the sentiment die cut you chose too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fabulous. LOVE doing the greeting into a shaker, I would never have thought of that. I really like your colors and how you have placed the flowers in the middle...just beautiful. This card is really pleasing to the eye!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I love LOVE this! The sentiment is awesome and so cool that you made it into a shaker. Those Cheery Lynn Floral dies really have to go on my wish list. Oh, to be shopping again! Fabulous card, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just drop dead gorgeous! LOVE your beautiful flower! It's the perfect touch for this card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such cool layering. I love the inlaid sentiment in the flap - brilliant! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete