For my focal point, I used the zinna die by Spellbinders. I must tell you that it is a time consuming flower. Lots of cutting and gluing, but the results are beautiful. I created the panel underneath the zinna by inking an embossing folder and spritzing it with glimmer mist and ran it through the Big Shot. I used a sketch from the Die Namites Blog and I will enter it in their July Sketch and Dare Challenge. The dare is to do some drawing or doodling. I am not much of a drawer or doodler so I confined that part of the challenge to the tag. See my itty bitty flower.
Card Base 5/3/4 by 4 1/2
Pink layer 5 1/2 by 4 1/4
Bricks cover plate die by Die Versions
Embossed layer 2 3/4 by 4 1/4
Spell binders lotus die
Die Namites Beautiful flowers die http://www.die-namites.com/Beautiful-Flowers_p_154.html
IO Hydrangia stem