The top panel was created using these steps.
1. Cut a 51/2 by 4-inch piece of white card stock.
2. Emboss it with the Cuttlebug Swiss dot embossing folder.
3. Frame that with largest Frantic Stamper Fancy Frames 1.
4. The center oval was made by using several Sue Wilson dies: Ornate Oval Just for You, Montreal, and Toronto. The great thing about Sue’s designs is that many of them are interchangeable.
5. To finish the bottom, I used Elizabeth Craft’s Dogwood 2 and Ostrich Fern. Prills finished the centers of the flowers.
6. The little hummingbirds are from Poppy Stamps.