Monday, December 1, 2014

Night Carolers

I love these carolers from IO and could not wait to use them.  I am still on a learning curve with the new camera and editing program so this is not the best picture. I will enter this in the the IO challenge Christmas Greetings http://mitrafriant.typepad.com/impression_obsession_news/2014/11/new-challenge-christmas-greetings.html

I will aso enter this in the Mod Squad Challenge "The Music of Christmas" http://modsquadchallenge.blogspot.com/  and the Dies R US Challenge "Winter Wonderland"  http://diesruschallenge.blogspot.com/
I used the following IO dies.
DIE084-V
DIE100-F

5 comments:

  1. Are those carolers really die cuts? They look like they have demention, and not a stamp. I love that stary night BG and the children singing by the tree. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet card. LOVE your background, and the bejeweled tree is gorgeous. Awesome die cuts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable scene you've created! I too love these carolers ... thanks for inspiration! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘WINTER WONDERLAND’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a stunner of a card! I love the silhouette scene. Thanks for joining the Dies R Us Winter Wonderland Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww! I can almost hear them singing! Thanks for playing with us at the Mod Squad!

    ReplyDelete