Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Fall Invitation

A group I belong to needed invitations to a luncheon we are hosting in October.  I decided to go with a fall design,but I wanted something simple that could be mailed easily. I made an envelope with my envelope punch board that is a little larger than A2 size so this slips in easily and meets mailing standards for one stamp.  I looked on Pinterest for some ideas and I found a design I loved by Sherry Hester Here.







I will enter this in the Cheery Lynn Anything Goes Challenge Here
ans Simon Says Wednesday Challenge anything Goes Here

The branch is Spellbinders from their ivy die
The leaves and acorns are Cherry Lynn
The wheat is IO
The sunflower is MFT
Tin Holtz embossing folder
Gina K designs Cranberry tart card base
Distress ink used for shading flower and leaves.  

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is stunning!! I love the beautiful flower arrangement!! It looks amazing!! The texture is fabulous!! What a gorgeous card this is!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous fall card, love those little acorns too! Glad you don't need extra postage, I am sure every other beautiful creation you make does! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Kathy filled with elegant touches and your Cheery Lynn acorns look amazing. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs and good luck.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Fall card, Kathy, stunning sunflower. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have just motivated me to get on the fall kick! Love this gorgeous card and what a great invitation. No invitation was ever so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is beautiful. I really love this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous - love those acorns. Beautiful layout, and I really like those fall colors. How many do you have to make? These are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Love the flower. Thanks for joining us this week with cheery Lynn designs

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card :) i love the texture in the background thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete