Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Anything Goes with Dies


This is a card for my niece,Stephanie, who loves the beach , watermelon, drinks with umbrellas and beer. I decided to make her this twist pop up card featuring her favorite things.  



You can't see the texture and dimension in this card from the photo of the entire card.


I added Liquid applique to the beer mugs to look like foam. 



Some prills around the watermelon and Wink of Stella to give it some shine. 






Some sand colored flower soft adds texture around the chair.  This was time consuming but fun to make. 

You can find the dies I used at the Dies R Us Store. 




    Cheery Lynn Designs - Summer Drink Set      Cheery Lynn Summer Drink


Impression Obsession - Dies - Alphabet Typewriter UCImpression Obsession Alphabet

Impression Obsession - Dies - Beach UmbrellaImpression Obsession Beach Umbrella


Impression Obsession - Dies - Beach ChairsImpression Obsession Beach Chairs


Cheery Lynn Designs - Happy Cheery Lynn Happy
Cheery Lynn Designs - Birthday Cheery Lynn Birthday


Go take a peek at what the design team has created for this challenge at Dies R Us Challenge Blog.
                                                       
                                                
                                                             
        Click below for:
     STORE 
    FACEBOOK
       INSPIRATION BLOG


                                   
                                           

13 comments:

  1. OMG! Each panel of the card if over the top. So special for your niece and one that Hallmark cannot top. You are the master of these kind of twist pop cards. My birthday card was fabulous. I need to try one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulously fun card with all those fun dies...a wonderful summertime card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW!!! This card is amazing, so much going on, so much to look at I can't take it all in. Your niece is going to be blown away by this, so awesome. I love twisting pop up cards, especially the one you made for me! I just really like all the creativity here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a fun summer card! Love all the different dies you used! Your niece will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that's FANTASTIC! I think your Niece and I would be very good friends, wink, wink! :) I love this type of fold card, so much area to decorate and you have done such a beautiful and creative job of decorating it all with her favorites! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is certainly summer all done up in a fabulous card. I love it and I am sure your niece will too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is so fabulous, Kathy!! I love the design!! The dies you used are so fun!! I love that you included her favorite things!! She will adore this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the fun design of this card!! Fabulous & Fun!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Kathy what an amazing and fabulous card you have created here. Your niece is so lucky to have such a talented Aunt. She is going to swoon over this - so many of her favourites here. A truly fantastic creation. I bet every little element was added with love.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this! Each panel is so fun, and the dies are awesome. Such a cute summer card Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG what a fun and fabulous creation my friend! Brings an instant smile to my face! She's going to LOVE it! Fabulous die cutting inspiration! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, my word, this is amazing! The fold is unusual and all the elements are so cute and your niece will flip! Again, such fantastic dies you have. That drink set is adorable. Love how you used the Prills and Flower Soft. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG.. this is just awesome! It's an amazing card style and fantastic details you have used. And it's perfect for my challenge theme - please visit it. I would be very glad if you do that!

    Hugs
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#8 – Birthday (Summer kids are the best))
    *DT* Die Sketchtanten
    *GDT* 2CraftyCritterCrazies

    ReplyDelete