Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Memory Box Holiday Greetings.

I did a lot of Christmas cards using my distress oxide inks after I saw a couple of videos by Dave Brethauer. I like this design because there is texture and dimension without the bulk. We have several single male friends so I like to do cards that are a little more masculine for them. I will enter this in the Memory Box Holiday Greetings Challenge,  I also cut the PTI sentiment from the same paper, 





Lawn Fawn - Stitched Rectangle Frames Dies

TIP   I decided when I got Lawn Fawn Stitched die to leave it attached. When I cut with it, I get the stitched frames but I also get the frames in between the stitched frames. So when I cut with this die, I get the three stitched frames and three that have no stitching. Since I use frames on my cards frequently, I have a variety of sizes to use for different projects. 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors, this works well for a masculine card. Still lots of interest, even if it doesn't cost extra postage to send lol It is gorgeous in every detail! Merry Merry! (say it while I can)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea to have the wow factor and still keep the card flat and very mail able. Love how you repeated the colors in the word die. Thanks for the tip on the dies left together. Maybe I'll remember that next time. Merry Christmas my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely stunning. Your background is so gorgeous, makes me want to go right into my craft room and grab my Oxides. LOVE the silhouetted deer and of course your die cut greeting. GENIUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous design with that colorful background and great die. I love the silhouette deer image in that open frame. I think I need to make a list of dies I need (WANT) and you always have such awesome ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and I love your BG ... Have a beautiful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete