Thursday, April 26, 2018

Memory Box Floral

I had some time to play today so I decided to do a card tor the Memory Box Floral Challenge.  Since I was making this for the Memory Box Challenge I  decided to go through my Memory Box dies and pull out a couple to use. I chose these four dies.







I just got this new sentiment from IO and thought it would work well with flowers. I cut the Blossom Oval die twice from Yellow card stock. I cut the flowers out of the oval frame and replaced it with the sentiment,


 Then I built by flower arrangement on the side. I used the flowers from the die cut and some Cheery Lynn Daisy flowers for the base. I tucked some greenery behind the flowers using the grape vine, branch and lilacs all from Memory Box. `I added a few sequins and a  humming bird left over from another project.  This is one of those cards where I think I should have scaled back... you know less is more. Next time.  




9 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is so stunning!! I love the dies you used and the colors!! I don't think you should have scaled back at all - this is gorgeous, Kathy!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. You flowers are absolutely fabulous on this one. I love the yellow ones especially!! Everything works perfectly together, and then the hummingbird is just the perfect final touch. I really like how he is hovering at the top of the card. Simply beautiful, as usual, my friend. Great greeting too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Now this is downright gorgeous, your flowers are beautiful...love everything about this beauty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that sentiment, how charming! It's big and bold and looks amazing! Your flowers are magnificent! You always place every sprig, every piece of 'greenery' just perfectly! You are a Master Paper Gardener!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very beautiful and I love the floral arrangement and that wonderful sentiment. This is a magnificent card design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so very beautiful. Your floral arrangement is fantastic! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here I am, late again. I could not pass up a comment on this beauty. I love your arrangement of flowers. I am looking at my desk calendar and I am amazing at how you do it. This card has all of the flowers and goodies that it should have. You also have a wonderful collection of sentiments. Every time I see one, I want it. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always make such gorgeous floral cards! Love the colors you chose for this one. So pretty!

    I just wanted to mention that I get emails for all your posts, and while I can't seem to find the time to comment like I used to, I look at, and enjoy, ALL your projects! Keep the inspiration coming!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's just amazing to me how you put your dies together to come up with these exquisite floral arrangements. You sure know how to pick 'em! This truly is your gift, Kathy.

    ReplyDelete