Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Double D Orange and White


Orange and White..that's it!
This mood board is just full of texture, dimension and sweet patterns. I love the Mood Boards that Dar and Diane provide for us. I always come away with so many ideas and have to chose one for the challenge. 




 I love the stack of pretty material tied with a bow so I used the top piece of material with the orange background and white leaves for my inspiration.  I started with Canyon Clay PTI  card stock and  topped an IO leafy background die. Then I framed it with a Lawn Fawn frame. The Sue Wilson Just a Note die was left over from another project.  An Elizabeth Craft Shasta Daisy and some IO Wheat and a couple of white dies from Sue Wilson's Festive Garland finished off this card. 




If you play along with us at Double D Challenge Blog for our orange challenge, you could win this great Cottage Cutz die.




I bought all these Dies from the Dies R Us Store

Lawn Fawn - Reverse Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Windows DiesLawn Fawn Reversed Scallop Rectangles

Sue Wilson Designs - Festive Collection - Poinsettia GarlandSue Wilson Festive Garland

Sue Wilson Designs - Expressions Collection - Just A NoteSue Wilson Just a Note


Impression Obsession - Dies - Ornate Oval FrameImpression Obsession Ornate Oval


Impression Obsession - Dies - Leafy BackgroundImpression Obsession Leafy Background.

Elizabeth Craft Designs - Dies - Shasta DaisyElizabeth Craft Shasta Daisy



Impression Obsession - Dies - WheatImpression Obsession

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kathy! Absolutely awesome design and your flower is perfect! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kathy, your card is stunning and I LOVE how you picked that piece of fabric to inspire you and you nailed it, and the flower is downright gorgeous too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your beautiful card. So very gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful 'just a note' Fall card! I love that leafy frame die, it POPS in white. My favorite part is that large Shasta Daisy (a favorite of mine in real life too) it looks so pretty 'dusted' in orange!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty, Kathy! The white background die looks amazing with the orange matting. I simply love the Festive Garden die!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore your take and inspiration on this challenge. The white leaves on a orange background are gorgeous and your card is marvelous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always bring it, Kathy! Surprising how many dies were used on this card yet it's pulled together so beautifully. I always forget about my wheat dies. Must get them out this fall. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much to look at lovely gorgeous dies.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fabulous take on the challenge. I love those beautiful daisies and that die cut background. And the Canyon Clay color is perfect, really makes everything pop. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my this is so beautiful Kathy! I love those wonderful combination of dies on your card. The flower is amazing.

    ReplyDelete