Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Double D Twelve Days of Christmas Days 1-6


Time for a fun new challenge at DOUBLE D CHALLENGE BLOG, Twelve Days of Christmas.   If you are anyting like me,  I guarentee you will be singing this song for the rest of the day.
                                                            


Our Team Leaders,Diane and Darlene, at DOUBLE D CHALLENGE BLOG are such amazing women.  They come up with all these fun Mood Boards and post them on our team blog months before we need to have them done.  It gives us time to think about the challenge and an excuse to buy a new stamp or die.  They also send us happy mail each month.  I received this cute partridge in a pear tree from them several months ago so, of course,that was my starting place. 

I added a little color with some Copics and used a Sue Wilson Die that was sitting on my desk from a previous project. A few greens from Poppy Stamps and a snowflake from a previous project completed the card. 


This is the prize for this challenge. 



                               We hope you will join us for this challenge. It is so much fun. 

11 comments:

  1. Isn't this card the sweetest thing? Love the little ornament that you created hanging from the fir branch. Then it is framed with one of your wonderful dies. Cute, Cute, Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card and that partridge design is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew you would have the perfect dies lol I love this design and those dies....that sprig of greenery is a perfect touch! Lovely! Merry Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is completely adorable Kathy! I love the sprigs of green and touch of red to bring attention to that adorable partridge and pear die, which is also perfectly colored. I absolutely adore this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe thanks for the kind words Kathy ... we try! LOL
    Your card is FABULOUS! What a great job on your design and that partridge is perfect! Wonderful coloring ... You rocked this challenge girlfriend! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beauty here Kathy. That die showcases your beautiful image so nicely. Love the addition of the sprigs and snowflake.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable loving your gorgeous post..xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is beautiful, Kathy! So many die cuts and details. They all come together for a lovely scene. It's always nice when we put those extras to use too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I swear this is one of my favorite cards by you. What a cute die set! So true about these inspiration boards and our fearless leaders' management of the challenge. This was my first challenge team ever and it's been the best experience!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, I just LOVE this!! All those die cuts go so well together, it's just WONDERFUL. I can't stop looking at it. Great take on the challenge, really fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Kathy! Gorgeous image and the design is really well thought out and put together.

    ReplyDelete