Thursday, July 15, 2021

Dies R Us Noel



Today is the 15th so another Anything Goes Challenge begins at Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  I am trying to get a head start on Christmas cards this year so I decided to pull some of my favorite dies together for another holiday card. Nothing to difficult about this card.  I added a bit more texture with some embossing and some dimension with several layers.  The glimmer paper for the Noel adds some shine that is not noticeable in the picture. 



I used these dies for the card.  

                                                           Impression Obsession Large Frame

We hope you will join us for this challenge.  We are always inspired with your creations.  If you are not signed up for the newsletter, you are missing out on great sales and special order items.  I just received an order of great special order dies from the store.  You will be seeing them on my blog soon.  
 

9 comments:

  1. A beautiful Christmas card! Wonderful plaid background and love the Festive Noel die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was planning on doing the same thing this week. Some how it has gotten busy and no cards for Christmas. This has given me some inspiration I love that it is all dies and no coloring and it would be easy to make several.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. I am so partial to plaid, and you have used it perfectly here. This card is simple and rustic, but the glitter gives it pop. Good for you for getting started on Christmas cards, I can't bring myself to do it when it's 80 degrees outside...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous. I love the plaid paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great idea to get going on those Christmas cards. This is a gorgeous one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that plaid and your textured cut out. Your pretty Noel wreath is fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Christmas card Kathy, love all your pretty details and the plaid paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and festive. Love the plaid background. It certainly draws the eye to your focal point on your card. Beautifully done.
    Enjoy the week ahead.
    Crafty hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderfully beautiful and festive Christmas card which also looks easy to mail!

    ReplyDelete