Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Dies R Us Thinking Happy Thoughts

It is time for another Anything Goes Challenge at DRU Challenge Blog.  I love these new Poppy Stamp Dies. There are several additional patterns of the tall curved borders which all create such a different look. You will be seeing some of the others in my posts.  These are great for gate fold or Z fold cards or on the front of an A2 card.  


I used a sentiment from IO and some Altenew Azaleas (a gift from two lovely ladies). 



 I hope you will join us for this challenge at DRU Challenge Blog.  Just remember to use a brand of die sold at the DRU Store.  We hope you will join us. 

10 comments:

  1. So very beautiful and I loved seeing this die set used as it is on my wish list, glad to see those flowers too, it is a beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blossoms, fabulous foliage cluster. Great dies used masterfully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and I love the die set you've used. It's now on my wish list :-).

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, and I really like those colors. You have done that stamp set proud, and also the dies. I LOVE this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, a dainty scallop on those dies, gorgeous flowers, and a fabulous sentiment. I tend to collect IO sentiments. Very pretty colors you used. It all blends beautifully, Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card!! Wonderful tall curved border dies!! And, those azalea flowers are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Kathy! I love the colors and the flowers are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just lovely, Kathy. I like how you used that curved border die. I've looked at those, but always hesitate. Hmmm. Add them to the list, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning stunning stunning!!! SOOO beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kathy, what a lovely card. Your layout for it is really nice. You are a talent when it comes to dies. The flower cluster is gorgeous too and beautifully colored. Love it.

    ReplyDelete