Sunday, January 2, 2022

Time for Challenge number 7   at Peace on Earth Challenge Blog.  Here is the Mood Board for the challenge. 

The Theme is always anything Christmas.  The mood board can be used for inspiration or you can create anything you like as long as it is Christmas themed. I decided to use Santa as my inspiration. 




 I started with a Memory Box tree frame cut from white glitter paper.   I sponged a background  with some distress oxide inks and spattered it with water.  I also cut a strip of white glitter paper for the  snowy ground.  The Santa is a free digital image I found and fussy cut.  I added the Joy sentiment from PTI and a few stars from a star punch.  The image was framed with a lawn Fawn reverse scalloped frame. 

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty and Christmas-y card perfect for the season!! Love the wintery background!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your vintage looking Santa! The tree die cut frames everything perfectly! Merry Merry and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kathy what a FABULOUS creation! I love Santa (I have a Santa collection that I put out each year ... lots of work but I so love seeing them each year!). You did an awesome job of showcasing him! Beautiful work as always! Happy New Year my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the Santa from my childhood. He is just amazing and free as well! I love it! I sure hope that I get some inspiration. I have not made a card in over a month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Santa and the way you worked in the bright blue from the Santa image on the inspiration board! Great snowy trees and stars in the background too. I'm so happy to be joining you all on the Design Team at Peace on Earth!

    ReplyDelete