Saturday, January 15, 2022

Dies R Us Anything Goes


Hello friends.  It is time for another challenge at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog. We have another Anything Goes challenge for you.  I an using another die that I bought during the special European Die Sale at DRU.  This one is an edger die from Creative Expressions.  They have so many pretty ones that do the work for you but you can still  still get a variety of looks.  


Creative Expressions Daisy Bouquet   (Special Order European Dies)


 For this card I started with a white card base.  I used the die to cut off the front edge of the card base.  I backed that with a piece of black card stock and then added a strip of black and white gingham to another scrap of black card  to the side.  I punced some small hearts from the left over scraps and added them too.  I had several  sentiments already embossed and ready to use.  Since I was getting low on get well cards I used one of those.  We hope you will join us for this challenge at Dies R Us Challenge Blog. 

9 comments:

  1. This is lovely Kathy! The black and white contrast with the bits of gingham is perfect. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing. Love the black/white contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and elegant card Kathy, sure to cheer anyone up and make them feel better!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card in black and white! Love the daisy bouquet die, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful, Kathy! It really caught my eye in Feedly and I had to pop right over. I love these Creative Expressions edger dies. I just bought a few and plan to get more. Love the B&W contrast and the bit of gingham.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love that black and white contrast and the addition of the hearts. I thought they were part of the die. Nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, unique look with that great die!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Kathy! This is so pretty...love the black!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and elegant in the black and white colour combo. I've looked at this die a few times and was on the fence about get it. Well now, it's off the fence and onto my wish list :-)
    Enjoy your day! Lena xx

    ReplyDelete