Sunday, May 1, 2022

Dies R Us Anything Goes

                                

It is time for Anything Goes Challenge at Dies R Us.  I send a lot of Birthday cards to friends.  It is my way of reminding them that I am thinking about them.  I had not stenciled for awhile so I pulled out some of my stencils and made several backgrounds that I can use.  Hey, when your fingers are inky you may as well keep going.  When I get a die I like, I tend to use it frequently.  On this card I used three of my very favorite dies. Impression Obsession Large FramePoppy Stamps Posh Birthday Mail, and  Memory Box Layered Fresh Flowers. 


                 

I purchased the leaves when DRU had a special sale on European Dies.  They are Creative Expression Laurel Leaves. 


We hope you will come and join us for this challenge at  Dies R Us.

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous birthday card. Love all the dies you've combined. The Memory Box flowers are one of my favorites too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors, lovely stenciling! I adore that Birthday Mail die, I don't recall it....really cool! Your flowers are exquisite as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A handsome bithday card, I too like that birthday mail die. Your flowers and the arrangement as once again glamorous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great combo of dies...love the background you stenciled!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! Gorgeous flowers and leaves! It makes for a very lovely birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely Kathy! I just got the IO flowers in the mail last week. Can't wait to use them. I've been so inspired by your beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, Kathy! In addition to the dies, I'm especially taken with the colors. I love working with frames and, like you, I tend to use a lot of favorite dies over and over again. This frame is especially nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous floral card, fabulous use of the dies too, your birthday cards are always so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kathy, this is fantastic! Love, love that flower and the leaves.

    ReplyDelete

  10. Gorgeous card, Kathy. Love the colours you used. The flowers stand out beautifully. The whole design is very eye catching. Love it! Lena xx

    ReplyDelete