Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Dies R Us Challenge Dad's Mtti Designs

 Those of you who have looked at my blog know I am all about flowers so it is really difficult for me to create something for the guys, but that is the challenge at Dies R Us Challenge Blog this time so I did a male birthday card... no flowers but a pine sprig does appear. 


 

I started with some decorator paper and used a linen textured one for the base.  I cut the Poppy Stamp Happy Birthday three times using white, kraft and a gingham pattern.  I inlaid the the shite happy birthday into the kraft tag and used the gingham happy birthday for the bottom of the card.  The little piece of pine was left on my desk from another design  so I just popped it on the top tag. 




We hope you join us for this masculine challenge at  Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  It will be a great way to make those Father's Day cards. 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful birthday card! Great tags and sentiment! And, great touch with the branch! It won’t let me go off from Anonymous, so letting you know that this comment is from me…Maria Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative masculine card, I think you did a fabulous job with it!! I have to admit I struggle with them myself and they aren't a favorite of mine to make either, and we had to do two this month YIKES...LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete