Monday, June 8, 2015

On Your Birthday


I have a good friend who is having a birthday so I decided to make her a card using the new sketch from Cardabilities. I used a Spellbinders Enhancing Elements to get the border.  The wreath is from Die Namites.  I added a few flowers from IO Hydrangia die and some side flowers are from Petaloo. the sentiments are from Gina K and PTI.  I have lots of birthdays this month so I may be using this sketch again.

I will enter this in
Cardabilities Sketch Here
Scrapyland Anything Goes  Here
Simon Says For the Love of Plants Here
Mod Squad Birthday Here

9 comments:

  1. HI..Your card looks so sweet, I love all the flowers around your wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kathy, so glad that you joined us at the Mod Squad Challenge this week. Your friend will love this card with all,of the details that you put into it. Especially, the tiny pearls on the flowers in the wreath. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, as usual. You have become the queen of the sketch, LOVE it!! Beautiful colors and flowers, and I love, love, love that Spellbinders die. Absolutely stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderfully done and I love the wreath of beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful interpretation of the sketch Kathy! Love the floral wreath. Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Cardabilities! We hope you’ll join us again real soon! Good Luck!
    Darlene
    CARDABILITIES DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This card is beautiful! I think your friend is going to love it! I love that border on your card ~ gorgeous!! The wreath turned out perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapy Land Challenge #19!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Kathy this is simply stunning. Beautifully put together with that array of flowers. You have done a magnificent job with that sketch. Just love everything about this card. Your friend will LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super job with the sketch, love the wreath such pretty colors. Fabulous ideas and great inspiration.
    Hugz from Wisconsin, Patricia
    Scrapy Land Store
    rubber stamping is my game blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE that wreath! This is beautiful, lovely colors and you worked the Sketch with your creative magic perfectly! So many uses from that wreath....ALL of the Holidays!

    ReplyDelete