Saturday, June 1, 2019

Dies R Us Kids

I Just got some new dies from the Dies R Us Store.  They arrived just in time for the June 1st Challenge at Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  When my kids were young,we lived on a large piece of wooded property in a log cabin.  My husband cleared a piece of the property and made a campground that could be used by church groups, boy scouts, girl scouts etc.  Because he liked camping, he would take our kids to the camp ground where they would have the whole camping experience.  Not much for camping, I would join them for dinner and  s' mores, but my son always walked me back to the cabin just before dark (they were afraid I would get lost in the woods) where I slept comfortably in my own bed. These dies brought back those memories.









Nothing unusual, just a little sponging, coloring  and some super cool dies. The team has created some great kid cards for your inspiration.  Go take a look at Dies R Us Challenge Blog,

13 comments:

  1. I love the story and the camping scene you've created!! The house is adorable!! The roaring fire is fabulous!! Beautiful card, Kathy!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the scene you created with those great dies! And I would have been with you - dinner and s'mores and back to my bed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww what a fabulous scene you have created and what wonderful memories! (lol ... they were afraid you'd get lost) Too cute! Great job my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great story. Always nice to learn something new about a dear friend. Your card is so cute, it brings back memories of our camping experiences when your kids were little. They loved S'Mores. Really sweet card, I simply adore it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful scene and sure does show the camping time your family enjoyed together. I can tell this was a lot of work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic scene you created with your Dies! Makes me want to go camping! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, how cute! A bit of nostalgia there. It sounds like a wonderful life to me. We did a lot of rough camping back in the day, but now we take our vacation home with us. So nice! This is such a great card, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply brilliant Kathy. Happy memories for you of the past. Great little scene you created but love your story of how you got back to the cabin safely. You never know you could have been attached by a bear LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome scene and such good memories. Such a fun card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a marvelous memory and a sweet, sweet card to commorate it. This is completely adorable! I think it's sweet that your kids wanted to be sure you were kept safe. LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful camp scene with the children!! Wonderful post of camping memories! It takes me back to my camping years, so fun! Wonderful dies and coloring...great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow, how fun for you and your family! We camped all during my childhood, this would have been a wonderful upgrade from our 6 man tent lol I love how you put it all together, striking memories along the way! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous scene you have created with a few dies I haven't seen yet...a fun fun card! I live in a log home now, nothing like it, it's old but I love it!

    ReplyDelete