Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Double D Rose Garden


Welcome to another Double D Challenge and a beautiful rose inapiration board.

Roses are so beautiful and so fragrant.  I love walking in a garden full of them. This pretty Mood Board is so inspiring.  

Since the roses in the Mood board are pink , I decided to make a pink card. I noticed the white picket fence in the bottom right card and decided to use my Spellbinders lattice die as a backdrop.  I did not have any rose flowers so I used a punch to make the smaller ones.  The larger one in the center was made using IO Strawberry flower. The team has fabulous inspiration for you Double D Challenge Blog. Your creations always inspire us!!!!




11 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous!! The flowers look so amazing!! Beautiful card, Kathy!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kathy, this is totally gorgeous!! And you made your Roses and they look fabulously real...beautiful creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not surprised that you made your roses. You are the best flower maker I know. This card is a knockout and a grand example of your crafting ability. It is refined and ravishing. We are off again on Friday and I hope to sent you a note before we go. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Kathy! The handmade roses are amazing. Beautiful background and framework. Love the bird! You always have the best details on your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW just gorgeous Kathy!! WOW you MADE those beautiful roses? I'm impressed! What a lovely design with the white lattice background and all the pretty pink! Just stunning and sure to bring a big smile from the recipient! Well done my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this beautiful card you made. The lattice background is perfect with the roses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and love the gorgeous die Kathy, your cards are always so inspiring and gorgeously designed.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am swooning once more after seeing your beautiful flowers and amazing layout. Stunning Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You always make the prettiest backdrops onto which to build your flower gardens. Gorgeous, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, you have NAILED this challenge. Your roses are just stunning and I love the lattice background. This is just FABULOUS, a work of art that should be framed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such exquisite details on your lovely card Kathy. Love the florals and that trellis background -such pretty details to look at.

    ReplyDelete