Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Double D Christmas Style

WHAT IS YOUR CHRISTMAS STYLE?
Traditional, Modern, Elegant, All White, Vintage

I like all styles of Christmas Decorations and try to vary my card styles for Christmas. This year, however I noticed that I am using lots of glitter paper and foil. 




I bought this pretty Die from Spellbinders in October and have been using it for different card designs and in different colors for Christmas.  I was trying to keep the outside simple so I could use my time making little surprises inside the cards.


The team has lots of inspiration for you and several Christmas styles. We hope you join us at Double D Challenge Blog.

You could win this fun Christmas die.







9 comments:

  1. Oh so JOYful! I have been seeing that die all over and now I think I need it too lol This is perfect! Love all of that silver glitter! Merry Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy, this is just beautiful, lovely die and sure makes a fabulous Christmas card..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Kathy and what a great die, too...so VERY pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW ... simply gorgeous Kathy! LOVE that die and you've showcased it perfectly! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful card design and I love the colors. It is a beautiful Christmas design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes, you DO like your glitter for Christmas cards. I love your design here, and the non-traditional colors are so refreshing. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a very pretty JOY die and lots of glitter showing on your card! I love it! All the sparkle must be very eye catching IRL. Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that die and so versatile. CASimply stunning Kathy. So blingy and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Had to take some time out from sight seeing to tell you that I adore this pretty in pink card. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete