Sunday, May 20, 2018

Impression Obsession Stamp a Background

While I had my IO Cover a Card stamps out I made a few more backgrounds so I decided to make another card for the Impression Obsession Stamp a Background Challenge.



This time I used the IO Gingham background. I stamped with versa mark and embossed with white powder and sponged with Distress Ink fossilized amber. The Happy Birthday is a new die from IO. I added a  little color and some shaping on the strawberry flowers and filled with flower soft.   I created the frame by using two Spellbinders dies. 


These are the IO products I used for this card. 




Impression Obsession Strawberries


Impression Obsession - Dies - Happy Birthday Word IO Happy Birthday


   IO Cover a Card Gingham

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Your background is gorgeous and those 'strawberry' flowers look amazing, so fresh and delicate. LOVE the yellows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. I love the cheery color, and your flowers are so bright and happy. Wonderful design, this needs a pin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous and lovely with those colors, flowers and fabulous background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous!! The background looks amazing!! I love the beautiful flowers and the design!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two of my favorite things here, yellow and gingham...I love that stamp and have it too! A gorgeous card!! I plan to enter this challenge too, I made cards for the last 2 challenges and never had time to get them on..geez...life in the fast lane LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gingham and yellow! And, ohh, those strawberry flowers are so pretty! I love the Ornate Oval you've been using lately. Had my eye on that for a long while. Gosh, it's pretty! Beautiful card, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE that gingham...pretty card Kathy!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everyone else has said it, so I am going to say it once more. Love that gingham background. Your oval frames the Happy Birthday perfectly and the yellow happy flowers are a great addition.

    ReplyDelete